I believe kittens will be in heaven because I have a great God who created these sweet silly little creatures. And He knows they make me smile.

Friday, June 1, 2012

About This Blog

I'd like to start off by saying, I'm starting this new blog because I enjoy taking pictures of these little creatures and they do make me laugh.

When I first got married, 27 years ago my husband and I got a dog.

We'd talk about our dog with our friends, telling them all the funny things they'd do.

Then we had a child and we talked about our child.

Well, we still talk about our son but he's older now, 19 so you'll catch us talking about the silly things our cats do.

My husband always thought that one cat was the same as the next but he's decided differently.

Each one of our cats has a distinct personality.

I hope you will enjoy this blog.

No comments: